Saturday, June 23, 2012

I saw this, and it changed my life.

Three words for you: Cowboy. Monkey. Rodeo.


Yes, those are monkeys riding border collies. Yes, they are herding sheep. They did a remarkable job of it. The best part is, they really like it.

Second best part: Last night was Helper Monkey's birthday. He was in the stands. You can kind of pick him out in the second row all the way at the far left of the picture. He's one of the blurry blobs in a white shirt. Trust me, Helper Monkey enjoyed the show. Full article on the insanity here.

1 comment:

  1. I consider myself a creative person, but that beats anything I've ever come up with.

    Now, if you don't mind, I'm off to purchase a menagerie of monkeys, border collies, and goats. After all, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it: